Each year, thousands of Florida residents are injured and lose their lives in preventable accidents. From car crashes to medical negligence to slip and falls, wrongdoing or careless behavior can have serious consequences.
If you or a loved one is injured or has been killed as a result of negligence, the individual or company responsible for the harm can be held legally liable and can be required to compensate you for your losses. The Daytona Beach personal injury lawyers at Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. are dedicated to fighting for the rights of victims and their families in Volusia County and the surrounding areas.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURY CASES WE HANDLE
Injured victims can bring a personal injury claim based on many different types of accidents and incidents. Some of the types of personal injury cases we handle include:
- Roadway Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Boating Accidents
- Insurance Disputes
- Aviation Accidents
- Defective Products
- Sexual Abuse/Sexual Assault
- Vacation Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security
- Wrongful Death
HOW WE CAN HELP
Any personal injury claim begins with a thorough investigation of liability and damages. Liability, or who is responsible for the accident or incident, is established through an analysis of records, witness interviews and consultations with experts. Damages, or the monetary compensation for your injuries, are proven through medical records, employment records and interviews with your doctors. In most cases we attempt to negotiate a settlement with the responsible party or the insurance company prior to filing an action in state or federal court. However, if the insurance company’s offer does not fully compensate you, we will not hesitate to file a lawsuit.
Every step of the way, our goal is to ensure that you get the full compensation to which you are entitled. This includes payment for medical bills, lost income/wages, and damages for pain and suffering and emotional distress.
To schedule a FREE consultation with our experienced Daytona Beach personal injury law firm, call us today at (386) 252-5170.
- Daytona School Bus Safety Top Priority for New School Year School bus drivers are supposed to be vetted, properly trained and appropriately monitored. After all, they are responsible for the daily transport of ....
- Daytona Child Deaths, Injuries & Hot Cars Recently, a 16-month-old baby was rescued from inside a hot car outside a Target store in Orange City, where the child's 17-year-old aunt had left the ....
- Gov. Scott Signs Tougher Hit-and-Run Legislation The death of a 3-year-old girl following an apparent hit-and-run in Central Florida is being investigated by authorities with the Florida Highway ....