Each year, thousands of Florida residents lose their lives in preventable accidents. From car crashes to defective products to medical negligence, wrongdoing or careless behavior can have serious consequences.
If you or a loved one is injured or killed as a result of negligence, the individual or company responsible for the harm can be held legally liable and can be required to compensate you for your losses. The Daytona Beach personal injury lawyer at Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. are dedicated to fighting for the rights of victims and their families in Volusia County and the surrounding areas.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Injured victims can bring a personal injury claim based on many different types of accidents and incidents. Some of the different situations that can lead to a person or company being held legally liable for an accident include:
- Aviation accidents
- Boating accidents
- Jet ski accidents
- Roadway accidents
- Bicycle, pedestrian or motorcycle accidents
- Car, truck, train or bus accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Hit & Runs
- Accidents on construction sites
- Defective products
- Medical, pharmacy or dental malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Poorly maintained properties
- Dog bites
- Swimming pool or water accidents
- Negligent security
- Slip and fall accidents
- Amusement park or cruise ship accidents
In these and other situations, the key question is whether there was someone to blame for your injuries and whether that person or company did something wrong.
How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
If you suffered an injury, the first step is to determine if there was a breach of duty. This means determining if a person or company had an obligation to you and failed to meet it.
For example, every driver has a duty to all other drivers and pedestrians to be reasonably careful when driving. A company has a duty to make safe products and a doctor or dentist has a duty to provide reasonable care.
A Daytona Beach injury lawyer at Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. can help:
- Gather evidence to prove the other party was to blame.
- Negotiate a settlement with the responsible party or the insurance company who represents that individual or company.
- File a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit in court to obtain damages.
Every step of the way, our goal is to ensure that you get the full compensation to which the law entitles you to in order to cover your losses. This can include payment of wrongful death damages, medical bills, lost income/wages, and damages for pain and suffering and emotional distress.
To schedule a free consultation with our experienced Daytona Beach personal injury law firm, call today at (386) 252-5170.
- Lawsuit Filed Against Law Firm with Alleged Ties to 1-800-ASK-GARY It is hard to watch television or listen to the radio these days without coming across commercials from an organization called 1-800-ASK-GARY. These ....
- You Have Rights When You Sign a Contract with a Personal Injury Lawyer As a personal injury attorney practicing in Florida, I normally enter into contingency fee agreements with my clients. A contingency fee agreement is ....
- Your Recovery is Limited When Suing the Government A sunbather was run over on the beach near Lenox Avenue in Daytona Beach on Wednesday. As a result of the accident, the sunbather, Carole Dalton, ....