Welcome to Bundza & Rodriguez. Our attorneys represent individuals and families in personal injury, criminal defense, and family law matters. With offices in Daytona Beach Florida, we handle cases throughout Volusia County and the state of Florida. We have the experience and resources to meet all of your legal needs.
PERSONAL INJURY AND WRONGFUL DEATH
We represent clients who have been injured through the fault of others and families who have lost a loved one as a result of someone else's carelessness.
Dealing with injuries after an accident is an overwhelming experience. Insurance companies are often uncooperative, the paperwork you are required to complete is confusing and the medical bills are accumulating fast. We assist our clients in every aspect of their claim. This allows our clients to focus on healing, leaving the rest to us.
Whether obtained through a fair insurance settlement or a jury verdict at trial, we are committed to helping our clients receive the monetary compensation they deserve. We believe every case is unique and requires special personal attention. We pursue every claim aggressively. We are relentless advocates for our clients while maintaining a professional demeanor.
Regardless of the nature of your personal injury claim, it is important that you are aware of your rights and that you act quickly to protect those rights. If you fail to act in a timely manner, you may lose your right to receive compensation for your injuries.
All personal injury and wrongful death cases are handled on a contingent-fee basis, meaning that if there is no recovery, there are no fees or costs. Our initial consultation is free of charge.
If you have been arrested and charged with a crime the most important decision you can make is deciding who will represent you. A criminal conviction can include jail, probation, large fines and a permanent criminal record. A criminal conviction will seriously impact your future.
The criminal justice system can be complex and should not be navigated without the help of an attorney. Even the smallest offense will require you to make several court appearances. Appearances can be time consuming, causing you to miss work or important events in your life. We eliminate that burden by making all required court appearances for you. This will allow you to move forward with your life while we concentrate on your legal matters.
We prepare every case as if it is going to trial. Due largely to this approach, our clients’ cases are often resolved without the need for a trial. However, if a trial is necessary, our attorneys are prepared to aggressively defend your legal rights. The bottom line is that we never give up until our clients are satisfied.
Few events in life are as stressful as the dissolution of a marriage. If you are contemplating divorce, we can help. We will aggressively fight for your rights while focusing on a smooth transition for you and your children.
In addition to divorce cases we handle adoptions, paternity cases, domestic violence cases and modifications after a divorce is finalized.
We provide flexible scheduling options including evening, weekend and on-site appointments. To schedule a FREE consultation with one of our experienced attorneys, contact us at (386) 252-5170 or, toll free, (866) 785-5470.
- Daytona Car Accidents: Parents Key to Teen Drunk Driving Prevention With spring in full swing, high school seniors are preparing for prom, graduation celebrations and one last summer of fun before embarking on the next ....
- Daytona Car Accident Lawyers Support Distracted Driving Month April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month, and our Daytona car accident lawyers believe it's an appropriate time to highlight the potential dangers ....
- Daytona Slip-and-Fall Claims - Serious Injuries & Complex Cases A woman who suffered serious injuries after falling on a school sidewalk while leaving a graduation ceremony is being given a chance by the Georgia ....
- Help for Arrested Tourists in Daytona Beach Florida is one of the world's greatest tourist draws, attracting some 89.3 million visitors in 2012. Roughly 600,000 flock to Daytona Beach just for ....
- Criminal Expungement in Florida an Option for Former Defendants A criminal arrest can reverberate through so many areas of a person's life. A lapse of judgement in one's late teens or early 20s can hinder ....
- Daytona Beach Criminal Defense Attorneys Rarely Advise Talking to Police Anyone who has ever watched a crime show on television is probably familiar with "Miranda Rights." That is, a criminal defendant must be made aware ....