Welcome to Bundza & Rodriguez. Our attorneys represent individuals and families in personal injury, criminal defense, and family law matters. With offices in Daytona Beach Florida, we handle cases throughout Volusia County and the state of Florida. We have the experience and resources to meet all of your legal needs.
PERSONAL INJURY AND WRONGFUL DEATH
We represent clients who have been injured through the fault of others and families who have lost a loved one as a result of someone else's carelessness.
Dealing with injuries after an accident is an overwhelming experience. Insurance companies are often uncooperative, the paperwork you are required to complete is confusing and the medical bills are accumulating fast. We assist our clients in every aspect of their claim. This allows our clients to focus on healing, leaving the rest to us.
Whether obtained through a fair insurance settlement or a jury verdict at trial, we are committed to helping our clients receive the monetary compensation they deserve. We believe every case is unique and requires special personal attention. We pursue every claim aggressively. We are relentless advocates for our clients while maintaining a professional demeanor.
Regardless of the nature of your personal injury claim, it is important that you are aware of your rights and that you act quickly to protect those rights. If you fail to act in a timely manner, you may lose your right to receive compensation for your injuries.
All personal injury and wrongful death cases are handled on a contingent-fee basis, meaning that if there is no recovery, there are no fees or costs. Our initial consultation is free of charge.
If you have been arrested and charged with a crime the most important decision you can make is deciding who will represent you. A criminal conviction can include jail, probation, large fines and a permanent criminal record. A criminal conviction will seriously impact your future.
The criminal justice system can be complex and should not be navigated without the help of an attorney. Even the smallest offense will require you to make several court appearances. Appearances can be time consuming, causing you to miss work or important events in your life. We eliminate that burden by making all required court appearances for you. This will allow you to move forward with your life while we concentrate on your legal matters.
We prepare every case as if it is going to trial. Due largely to this approach, our clients’ cases are often resolved without the need for a trial. However, if a trial is necessary, our attorneys are prepared to aggressively defend your legal rights. The bottom line is that we never give up until our clients are satisfied.
Few events in life are as stressful as the dissolution of a marriage. If you are contemplating divorce, we can help. We will aggressively fight for your rights while focusing on a smooth transition for you and your children.
In addition to divorce cases we handle adoptions, paternity cases, domestic violence cases and modifications after a divorce is finalized.
We provide flexible scheduling options including evening, weekend and on-site appointments. To schedule a FREE consultation with one of our experienced attorneys, contact us at (386) 252-5170 or, toll free, (866) 785-5470.
- Distracted Mom Driver Strikes Three Teen Girls in Crosswalk A 23-year-old new mother is facing felony charges of third-degree assault, reckless endangering and reckless driving. Authorities say her distraction
- Florida Child Drownings & Premises Liability In recent weeks, there have been a number of near-drownings of children throughout Florida. Drowning is a leading cause of death for children under 5
- March is Florida Bicycle Month, State's Poor Track Record Underscored A 57-year-old man was critically injured in a Daytona Beach bicycle accident that occurred when he was struck by a vehicle while traveling on Silver
- Clemency Sought for Prominent Florida DUI Manslaughter Convict It's been nearly six years since a prominent Lake County man was arrested for DUI manslaughter for the death of a 61-year-old motorcyclist returning
- Florida Man Acquitted of Marijuana Drug Charges Using Medical Defense In a historic case, a Florida jury acquitted a man of felony marijuana manufacturing charges after he defended himself by arguing the drug was
- Daytona Drug Arrest Spurs Child Abuse Charge, Garners National Spotlight The Florida Department of Law Enforcement reports there were 4,700 drug arrests made in Volusia County in 2013. In many cases, drug-related charges